Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CATCHING UP

It has been awhile since I last blogged here and I am sorry for being away so long.

Since we last 'talked" I have been busy just doing life. I opened a new shop on Etsy called Pixel Rose. I have been creating blog banners and background's for a while now. I became so curious as to "how to" on blogs. I saw so many blogs that looks personal and looked like you were coming into an extension of their home. The blog theme's I found were just not for me.

After playing around with all this I started making my own themes and my own banner's for my Etsy shop. I guess I finally got the courage to put my creations up for sale. NOW, I am like a crazy person who just cannot stop making them! LOl I gues there are worst things in life to be addicted to. So when you can, I would like to invite you to my "open" house at Pixel Rose on etsy.com!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day's. Eddie and the Boy's spoiled me! I had my breakfast in bed and watched a little morning t.v. (which I NEVER do). We went to church in the morning and to my Husband's sister's home for a visit and pizza in the afternoon.

The boy's all played together and Terrin and I "played" in her new garden. This girl is SO creative! I always look forward to seeing her end projects because she has an eye for corners and walls like no one else I know. She turned this small front yard into a beautiful walk way with a great corner patio right out front at then end of the grass! We planted the flowers and there it was. This warm and inviting "coffee" spot! A perfect place to have some quiet with a cup of morning coffee.

With my Mom at the table, my family and I enjoyed a simple dinner made by Dad. :)

So let me know what you have been up to as I always love to hear from you!

Love to all,
Rita

0 comments: