Friday, June 1, 2012

RITA’S HOME SPA

At this time in my life I am looking at some pretty scary changes. Like the one where I look in the mirror and there is another wrinkle! Or the one where I cannot loose a pound no matter what. Then there is the one when I go to the doctors and she says to me (in her all of 20 something voice) "You know, at your age you need to watch your cholesterol".  Geez, really?


Never one to be a quitter, I am now on a mission to find affordable solutions to the "beauty" of getting, well, closer to my Mother's age. LOL  I am going to share with anyone who wants it, information on increasing health and slowing the "closer to my Mom's" aging process down.


Ok, let's start with this.....St. Ives Collagen Anti Wrinkle Cream face moisturizer. "Timeless skin collagen elastin facial moisturizer is made with collagen and elastin proteins. It hydrates for visibly softer, smoother skin." 


Most of the top anti-wrinkle creams were priced at $50.00 or more each. St. Ives was only $5.99 at the drug store for this large jar. The reviews on this product are really great. Rated one the top over the counter collagen creams available. It
 This is my suggestion for a great, inexpensive skin cream that works!


I am looking for a good Retinol cream too. I'll get back to you when I find it. Until then....




Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments: