Thursday, February 5, 2009

THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF BLOGGING

I love to blog! It took so long to figure out what blogging was and why people did it. Of cousre I know now why. It is to create and stay connected to a community of like minded people. I have become friends with people I have never seen and I am learning that the blog community is a caring community too.

I have 4 blog and each has its own unique purpose.
  1. Right here ~ This is my personal blog devoted to Family, Faith and Friends. This is were my story begins and continues. The people I love can check in anytime and see what we are up too and watch my children grow,
  2. Vintage Heart 2 ~ My online store blog. I joined a network of business women who have turned out to be the most wonderful group of people. The talent alone is mind boggling! Each Friday is Flea Market day and people from all over the country (maybe the world) shop in all the stores that are part of the network. There I showcase the things I make and the vintage treasures I have found.
  3. Queens Corner Cottage ~ This is an information blog helping people learn how to buy, sell and research vintage items. I am part of a huge vintage community and I love it. On this blog I showcase one highly collectible vintage item at a time and try to provide the information someone may need to sell it. I also give information about selling on Ebay, Etsy and Ruby Lane.
  4. Blogbackground4u ~ I became obsessed with templates for Ebay, blogger, and banners for Etsy. I went on a quest to learn how to make my own. In my travels I found some of the most talented and generous artist who give away digital papers, elements, etc. to create my own. On this blog everyone is welcome to stop by and snag any of the free blogger templates they want.
I have always known that networking is an important piece of relational existance in life. With each other we will end up with a very sad life.

I welcome anyone to comment and let me know they were here. As of now, I only know of one person who reads this on a regular basis. LOL

Ok, back to work for me. Take care.

1 comments:

LADY JANE said...

Ok Girlfriend...I am ready to try...oh gosh heart beating now...FINALLY trying to get my Faithful Frannie Blog up and running....I may be sending you a BIG sos.....
I'll let you know!