Tuesday, March 3, 2009

JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE


I'm sorry it has been so long since I have posted here. I got hit sideways with this ugly cold that is going around. Now, I have been sick with colds before, but I have never felt like I was not going to get up again!!! I have been in bed off and on for 2 weeks now. Nasty, nasty, nasty respiratory icky germ going around people! Wear your masks... LOL

Many of you know that Eddie heard back from a company he interviewed with. Well, we are STILL waiting for a start date! Crazy huh? Meanwhile, he got a lead on another job that just might be a good one too. I still feel like we are living in the "hurry up and wait" zone. That is the crazy part of our lives this past 18 months. EVERYTHING is taking so long. I know, God is in control. :)

Jake has been relatively the same lately. Still bugging the dog, trying to run the house and tell us all what to do! LOL Oh my gosh he is so funny. He is doing well in speech therapy. He started last month and seems to like the therapist which is a step in the right direction.

Jake and I love hummingbirds. We have this crazy game we seem to be loosing with them where Jake whispers, "hungging ber Mamama". I then run and grab my camera and off we go trying to capture these beauties in flight. We feed them and they also love the flowers we have around too. Here is one of the most recent pictures we were able to get. Not that great but I am challenged and on a mission to get the best photo I can!!!

0 comments: